For seeking admission for B.Arch the candidate must have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics as passing subject of examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate. (45% Minimum for Reserved Categories) or 10+3 Diploma or Equivalent with Mathematics as the subject of examination with a minimum of 50% Aggregate. (45% Minimum for Reserved Categories) And Should have Passed NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) OR having non-zero positive score in JEE Paper-II
The admissions to 1st year B.Arch. are done through Central Admission Process (CAP) carried out by the State Government of Maharashtra through Admission Regulating Authority, MS. As per the prevalent norms, 80% of the seats will be filled through CAP Process & balance 20% seats will be filled through Institutional Quota on merit basis.
Branch -- B. Arch.
Intake/Year -- 120
Procedure for Institution Level Admissions - Institutional Quota
Candidate must purchase the prospectus and Admission Request Form (ARF),providing the details as mentioned.
Following original Document with Attested Photocopies are required along with ARF:
- SSC Mark Sheet.
- HSSC Mark Sheet / Or Equivalent Diploma Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate (T.C.)
- NATA Score Card.
- Domicile Certificate of 10th and 12th or Diploma Done from Maharashtra State.
- Nationality Certificate if nationality is not mentioned in School Leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate is required if the candidate has appeared HSSC or Equivalent exam from other than Maharashtra State as per DTE and State Govt. Maharashtra rules.
- Two passport size colored photographs.
- Caste Certificate (For Reserve Category).
- Caste Validity Certificate (For Reserve Category).
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (For Reserve Category).
Approved fee for AY 2018-19 Rs. 95,500/-